When setting up your Google Business Listing, Google will automatically generate the Street View position that is displayed for your business based on the address that you have provided.
Sometimes the listing can be inaccurate and show a Google Street View that is not looking at your building / site.
To change this, you need to edit the address and position the pin manually.
- Sign in to Google My Business.
- Select your current business location and click Manage Location.
- Click the Info link in the side panel
- Click the edit button; it looks like a small pencil.
- When the pop-up opens, click the red pin/marker and drag it to accurately represent where you business is located. Make sure to place the pin on the building where your business is located and not on the road.
6. Click Apply.
7. Wait. Google has an internal verification process for business changes, so it may take a few days for your change to go live.
A couple of days later and now the street view is actually pointing at our office.